Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Brownieeeee Box!

So a week ago my dad gave me some old things from my oma's which included a super 8 camcorder a Canonet rangefinder and the one I seem to be using mostly is the old brownie hawkeye.

I've developed a roll already and have purchased some more film to take pictures with. So far after the first trial run, I feel more comfortable using it. What I like the most about it is that the camera is super easy, and gives quite nice results as long as you keep it still in lower light conditions. So I got a 160 speed colour film and the same 400 speed b/w for the next round. I will have to post them as well in the future. But for now this is what I have to offer.

















The view from my room window.


















My roommate at work <3 also a fellow blogger Sasha Foster Illustration

















My veggie garden on my balcony.

















Myself in a mirror.




3 comments:

  1. I love all of these shots Dilly!! They're so nostalgic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I adoreee them! However I do hope that i dont look as lame in the picture you took of me yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't look lame in that pic at all! I love it haha

    ReplyDelete