Monday, July 20, 2009

Brownie more.

So since I now hate Henry's to a different degree, (since they never called me when my prints had arrived) these pictures have arrived well over a month late. HATE! lol

Regardless, I love the pictures. I was a little hesitant on using colour because I've seen some other brownie hawkeye colour film and it looked well too finished and new. Well I was pleasantly surprised when I got these.

See for yourself, all I can say is that so far it epitomizes summer for me.

Taya painting for her upcoming (now done) art show at the Whippersnapper.
Brownie Colour

Brownie Colour

Brownie Colour

Brownie Colour
Some nice double exposure Taya being all trendy outside her store ;) haha

Brownie Colour
Sash doing the same thing outside her store haha

Brownie Colour
A nice sunny afternoon, strolling through Kensington Market.

Brownie Colour
Another beautiful view from my window.

Brownie Colour
Accident, but cool accident haha

Brownie Colour
One of my favourite places in the city, High Park. So nice there.

No comments:

Post a Comment